Williamson Health Regional Transfer Center
A Wide Range Of Services And Capabilities
Williamson Health offers an award-winning level of care with a deeply patient-centered approach. Our services and capabilities enable us to meet a wide range of patient needs:
- 24/7 intensivist coverage
- Advanced cardiac treatments including 24/7 cath lab
- Advanced minimally invasive surgery
- Advanced pulmonary issues
- Bronchial navigation system for lung biopsies
- Full Radiology services including; US/CT/MRI/PET
- In-house neurology coverage
- Orthopedic care, including spinal services
- Spinal neurosurgery
- Treatment of non-tPA stroke patients
- Vascular surgery
- Ventilation management and respiratory failure treatment
- Additional on-call services, including:
- General Surgery
For questions about specific conditions, please call (615) 435-6987.
A Better Regional Transfer Experience
As a Regional Transfer Center, the best option for your go-to regional transfer center is closer than you think. Williamson Health provides exceptional care and spacious, state-of-the-art facilities closer to home offering:
- Award-winning care
- Easy collaboration with transfer team
- Larger patient capacity
- Location closer to patients’ homes
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Streamlined transfer process
Call (615) 435-6987 to request a patient transfer.
Family members and caregivers can care for their loved ones more comfortably with less traffic, comfortable spaces for waiting and staying, and plenty of easy-to-find parking.
Note: Transfers can only be initiated by by a clinical team member.
Williamson Health Offers World-Class Care Closer To Home.
When your patients transfer, they shouldn’t have to move to a crowded hospital downtown to get the care they need. Williamson Health offers compassionate, top-tier care with more space and less travel.
As a transferring provider, you’ll experience the ease of working with a highly capable and accessible regional transfer team for an efficient, patient-focused transfer process.
- Patient name
- Patient date of birth
- Referring facility name
- Reason for transfer
- Contact information for referring provider
Call the Williamson Health Regional Transfer Center at (615) 435-6987 to request a patient transfer.
As we continue expanding to meet the needs of our growing community, Williamson Health is in the midst of a $200 million renovation and expansion project that will add to our existing critical care services with a brand new 35-bed ICU. Slated to be complete in the summer of 2024, this update will also include a new progressive step-down unit. Learn more about the expansion here.
Start A Transfer To Williamson Health
- Prepare the following information: patient name and date of birth, referring facility, reason for transfer, contact information for referring provider.
- Request a transfer by contacting our Regional Transfer Center, available 24/7 at (615) 435-6987.
- Be connected with the accepting on-site physician for timely consults.
We look forward to serving your patients with excellence. To request a transfer, please call the Williamson Health Regional Transfer Center at (615) 435-6987.