Keeping our Patients and Staff Safe
We continue to work diligently to keep our patients, visitors and staff safe, and we greatly appreciate your continued support.
Personal protection measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Stay home from work, school and public areas if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you often touch.