"A hospital stay isn’t intended to be fun but thanks to my caretakers they treated me as family with all the compassion and the best care possible."
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Neighbors Serving Neighbors
Williamson Health is operated by the citizens of Williamson County through its Board of Trustees. The Williamson Health Board is made up of individuals from the Williamson County community. The Board includes civic leaders, private citizens, government leaders and physicians.
The following individuals comprise the Williamson Health Board of Trustees.
- Rogers Anderson, County Mayor
- Samuel Bastian, M.D.
- James (Bo) Butler, Chairman
- Jim Cross, IV
- Brown Daniel, Vice-Chairman
- Paul Fleser, M.D.
- Judy Herbert, County Commissioner
- David Landrum, County Commissioner
- Kathy McGee, R.N., Secretary/Treasurer
- Heather Rupe, D.O., Chief of Staff
- Paul Webb, County Commissioner
- Matt Williams, County Commissioner
Williamson Health's Board meets at Williamson Medical Center on the fourth Thursday of each month from January-October. The board meeting in November is the third Thursday (due to the Thanksgiving holiday).
Board and Committee Meetings
DATE: December 5, 2023, 2023 / TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PROPERTY, FINANCE, & AUDIT COMMITTEE
DATE: December 5, 2023, 2023 / TIME: 6:00 p.m.
STRATEGIC PLANNING COMMITTEE
DATE: December 5, 2023, 2023 / TIME: Upon conclusion of the Property, Finance, & Audit Committee meeting
PATIENT SAFETY & QUALITY COMMITTEE
DATE: December 14, 2023, 2023 / TIME: 5:00 p.m.
DATE: December 14, 2023, 2023 / TIME: 5:30 p.m.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
DATE: December 14, 2023
TIME: Upon conclusion of the Board dinner
Willoughby Meeting Rooms A, B, & C (1st floor of WMC)
* This meeting takes place in the Administration Boardroom.